Unleash pure, plant power with Bodylogix® Vegan Protein. Build and sustain muscle with 25 g of pure non-GMO protein made from premium plant ingredients, including organic pumpkin seed, chia seed and organic sprouted quinoa. Using low temperature, low shear technology to preserve the protein integrity results in superior quality. Vegan Protein provides a balanced, full-spectrum amino acid profile and serves up a powerhouse combination of naturally occurring BCAAs and glutamic acid to support even the most intense training days. Fibre helps support digestive health and satisfies hunger cravings, making this the ultimate vegan companion. Vegan Protein is made without artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or soy ingredients. It is third-party Certified for Sport® by NSF to ensure purity, potency and label claims and is tested for over 272 banned substances. We promise the highest safety and quality standards to achieve next level performance. Fuel up with 100% plant protein.
- 100% of the protein is from plants
- Plant protein blend (pea protein, organic pumpkin seed protein, sprouted whole grain brown rice protein, chia seed protein, organic sprouted quinoa) yields 80% protein (25 g)
- Contains 4.3 g of naturally occurring glutamic acid, 4.4 g of naturally occurring BCAAs, 14% of daily recommended intake of fibre and a complete amino acid profile from plant protein sources
- Dairy and lactose free
- Suitable for vegans, gluten free diets and peanut allergies
- Low fat, good source of fibre and made without soy ingredients
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
- No preservatives
- NSF Certified for Sport®, IGEN non-GMO Tested, VegeCert Vegan, Kosher
- Available flavours: Vanilla Bean, Decadent Chocolate
Certified for Sport® is the only independent third-party certification program recognized by MLB, the MLB Players Association, the NHL and the CFL. The MLB, NHL and CFL clubs are permitted to only provide and recommend products that are Certified for Sport®, and players are urged to only use these products. The certification is also recommended by the NFL, PGA, LPGA, CCES, CPSDA and Taylor Hooton Foundation.
Who should take Bodylogix® Vegan Protein?
Vegan Protein is perfect for anyone looking to supplement their training regimen with a premium plant-based protein source. Tested for over 272 banned substances makes it a superior choice for professional and aspiring vegan athletes as well as active individuals. Support fitness goals with a full-spectrum amino acid profile.
What does Bodylogix® Vegan Protein do?
Vegan Protein is a source of protein which helps build and repair muscle tissue. Protein assists in building antibodies which can contribute to a healthy immune system.
How can you take Bodylogix® Vegan Protein?
Vegan Protein can be blended into a morning smoothie or post-workout shake. Alternatively, simply shake or stir into cold water or your favourite beverage.