Fuel your body inside and out with Bodylogix® Women’s Natural Protein. Formulated with 4 multi-stage release proteins offering unique rates of absorption, this natural blend delivers 20 g of pure protein to help replenish and rebuild muscle. Designed to support the unique nutritional needs of women, it’s enhanced with Calcium to boost bone health and Vitamin D for immune system support. Fortified with high-quality Sunfibre®. Serving up 100 calories per shake and no sugar or fat, Women’s Natural Protein is the essential protein companion when tracking your nutritional intake. Made without artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners, it is also non-GMO, and third-party contents tested and certified by NSF to ensure purity, potency and label claims. We promise the highest quality and safety standards because in life, you get out what you put in.
- Blend of whey protein isolate, milk protein isolate, calcium caseinate, and micellar casein
- 21 g of protein blend yields more than 90% protein on a dry basis. Provides 20 g protein on an as is basis
- Contains 500 mg Calcium, 10 mcg Vitamin D, 4 multi-stage release proteins
- Suitable for vegetarians, gluten free diets and peanut allergies
- No fat, low calories, fortified with Sunfibre®, non-GMO
No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
- No preservatives
- NSF Contents Tested & Certified, Kosher, VegeCert Vegetarian
- Available flavours: Vanilla, Chocolate
Sunfiber® is a registered trademark of Taiyo International Inc.
Who should take Bodylogix® Women’s Natural Protein?
Women’s Natural Protein is designed for the specific needs of women and is ideal for anyone monitoring their calorie intake or requires immunity and bone health support through additional protein consumption.
What does Bodylogix® Women’s Natural Protein do?
Women’s Natural Protein helps build strong muscles with low-calories, no fat and no sugar. Calcium to boosts bone health and Vitamin D contributes to a healthy immune system.
How do you take Bodylogix® Women’s Natural Protein?
Adults: Women’s Natural Protein can be consumed as your morning smoothie or post-workout shake. Alternatively, simply shake or stir into cold water or your favourite beverage.