Get more out of your workout. Utilizing cold processing and purified through cross-flow micro and ultra-filtration, Bodylogix® Natural Whey delivers 24 g of non-denatured whey protein, from whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate and whey protein hydrolysate. Fuel muscle growth and support performance goals with protein sourced from grass-fed New Zealand cows. Natural Whey is a complete protein containing 5.7 g of naturally occurring BCAAs and 11g of essential amino acids. When it comes to fuelling your body, we believe you get out what you put in. Natural Whey is made without artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners, is non-GMO and third-party contents tested and certified by NSF to ensure purity, potency and label claims. We promise the highest safety quality standards. Give your body a boost and provide a premium protein for your muscle-making needs.
- 100% of the protein from whey
- Blend of WPC80, WPI90 and WPH80 yields 80% protein (24 g) (grass-fed)
- Contains 4.3 g of naturally occurring glutamic acid and 5.6 g of naturally occurring BCAAs
- Suitable for vegetarians (made with microbial enzymes and soy lecithin), gluten free diets and peanut allergies
- Low in fat, fast absorption and digestibility
- No artificial colours, flavours, or sweeteners
- No preservatives
- NSF Contents Tested & Certified, IGEN Non-GMO Tested†, VegeCert Vegetarian, Kosher
- Available flavours: Vanilla Bean†, Decadent Chocolate†, Caramel Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Mint, Cinnamon Bun, Unflavoured†
Who should take Bodylogix® Natural Whey?
Natural Whey is ideal for active individuals looking to build muscle or increase their protein consumption. With 6 unique flavours, it’s an excellent way to bust boredom and transform your daily muscle-making shake.
What does Bodylogix® Natural Whey do?
Natural Whey helps build strong muscles, provides fuel for maintaining good health, and helps build antibodies which contribute to a healthy immune system.
How can you take Bodylogix® Natural Whey?
Adults: Natural Whey can be blended into a morning smoothie or post-workout shake. Alternatively, simply shake or stir into cold water or your favourite beverage.