Unleash pure, plant power with Bodylogix® Vegan Protein. Build and sustain muscle with 25 g of pure non-GMO protein made from premium plant ingredients, including organic pumpkin seed, chia seed and organic sprouted quinoa. Using low temperature, low shear technology to preserve the protein integrity results in superior quality. Vegan Protein provides a balanced, full-spectrum amino acid profile and serves up a powerhouse combination of naturally occurring BCAAs and glutamic acid to support even the most intense training days. Fiber helps support digestive health and satisfies hunger cravings, making this the ultimate vegan companion. Vegan Protein is made without artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners or soy ingredients. It is third-party Certified for Sport® by NSF to ensure purity, potency and label claims and is tested for over 272 banned substances. We promise the highest safety and quality standards to achieve next level performance. Fuel up with 100% plant protein.
- Plant protein blend (pea protein, organic pumpkin seed protein, sprouted whole grain brown rice protein, chia seed protein, organic sprouted quinoa)
- 15 g of plant protein blend yields 80% protein on a dry basis. Provides 25 g protein on an as is basis
- Contains 4.3 g of naturally occurring glutamic acid, 4.4 g of naturally occurring BCAAs, 14% of daily recommended intake of fiber and a complete amino acid profile from plant protein sources
- Dairy and lactose free
- Suitable for vegans, gluten free diets and peanut allergies
- Low fat, good source of fiber and made without soy ingredients
- No artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners
- NSF Certified for Sport®, IGEN non-GMO Tested, VegeCert Vegan, Kosher, Halal
- Available flavors: Vanilla Bean, Decadent Chocolate
Certified for Sport® is the only independent third-party certification program recognized by MLB, the MLB Players Association, the NHL and the CFL. The MLB, NHL and CFL clubs are permitted to only provide and recommend products that are Certified for Sport®, and players are urged to only use these products. The certification is also recommended by the NFL, PGA, LPGA, CCES, CPSDA and Taylor Hooton Foundation.
- NSF Certified for Sport®
- NSF GMP Registered Facility
- IGEN Non-GMO Tested
- VegeCert Vegan
- No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Sweeteners
- Gluten Free
- Peanut Free Facility
- Made Without Dairy or Soy Ingredients
- No Lactose
- 100% of the Protein From Plants
Who should take Bodylogix® Vegan Protein?
Vegan Protein is perfect for anyone looking to supplement their training regimen with a premium plant-based protein source. Tested for over 272 banned substances makes it a superior choice for professional and aspiring vegan athletes as well as active individuals. Support fitness goals with a full-spectrum amino acid profile.
What does Bodylogix® Vegan Protein do?
Vegan Protein is a source of protein which helps build and repair muscle tissue. Protein assists in building antibodies which can contribute to a healthy immune system.
How can you take Bodylogix® Vegan Protein?
Vegan Protein can be blended into a morning smoothie or post-workout shake. Alternatively, simply shake or stir into cold water or your favorite beverage.
We are dedicated to clean, natural ingredients and product purity. Our Vegan Protein is made without artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners. It is gluten-free, non-GMO, and made in a peanut free facility. Clean nutrition never tasted so good!
Because trust is of the utmost importance, our production facility is GMP registered and our Vegan Protein is NSF Certified for Sport® ensuring it has been lot-by-lot tested for over 272 athletic banned substances, harmful levels of contaminants and fraudulent ingredients.
When it comes to fueling your body, we believe you get out what you put in. With clinically studied ingredients, verified label claims and third-party tested formulas our Vegan Protein is designed to help you achieve your performance goals. Be your best on game day and every day!