Alternative therapies can help you recover faster so you can look and feel your best, stay active and hit your goals head on. Why not consider all options for ultimate health?
Here are Five Holistic Health Therapies to Consider:
1. Acupuncture is a great option for anyone battling acute, chronic, and degenerative conditions. Fine needles are inserted at specific points to stimulate energy centres. It also restores a healthy energy balance to improve well-being and decrease pain.
2. Cryotherapy is a whole-body exposure to extreme cold temperatures (-110 C) for a short duration of time (up to three minutes) to decrease inflammation, pain and spasms, and promote overall health.
3. Cupping is a traditional Chinese medical technique. Applying suction to diseased parts of the body using ceramic glass or bamboo cups to increase circulation and promote healing.
4. Float Therapy is an immersion into a safe and hygienic Epsom salt pod. Incredibly detoxifying for the nervous system and can relax overworked joints and muscles, and improve your mood through a reduction in stress.
5. Reiki is a method of healing stuck energy through the use of hand placements to channel universal energy. Used to treat emotional and mental distress as well as chronic and acute physical problems.
Regardless of whether you meditate or go for long runs. Whether you connect with people or make yourself a perfectly macro balanced meal, wellness plays a huge part in how we show up in the world and in our workouts. Be sure to train properly, eat clean nutrition and be well.