4 pieces chorizo
1 large sweet potato
1 cup coconut cream
4 stalks green onion
1 cup spinach
salt & pepper to taste
1. Slice the sweet potato and chorizo.
2. Bake the sweet potato until almost soft in the oven at 350°F (177°C), and pan fry the chorizo.
3. Whisk eggs, coconut cream, and season with salt and pepper.
4. Add chopped green peppers and spinach.
5. In a bake dish, layer the sliced chorizo and sweet potato with the egg mixture.
6. Bake 30-40 minutes at 350°F (177°C).
Per serving: 25.8 g protein; 479 calories; 36 g fat; 11.4 g carbs; 2.4 g sugar.