1/2 cup raw cashew, sunflower or almond butter
3 tbsp. pure maple syrup or raw honey
pinch Himalayan salt or sea salt
2 scoops Bodylogix® Natural Whey Vanilla Bean or Decadent Chocolate
crushed caco nibs
crushed hemp hearts
mini organic dark chocolate chips
finely chopped nuts
1. Add all ingredients (except the optional coatings) into a mixing bowl and combine until blended.
2. If the mixture seems too wet, add quick oats or more protein powder.
3. Scoop approximately 1½ tbsp. of the mixture into your hands and roll into truffle balls.
4. Roll in desired coating and place on lined cookie sheet in fridge for 1 hour.
5. Store truffles in lined glass or plastic container and place in refrigerator.
Per serving: 35.6 g protein; 568 calories; 31g fat; 40.1 g carbs; 23.8 g sugar