Protein Breakfast Bars
|1 3/4 cup||gluten-free rolled oats|
|1 cup||raw cashews|
|3/4 cup||raw slivered almonds|
|1-2 tbsp||hemp hearts|
|1/2 cup||raw honey|
|1/2 cup||organic raisins|
|1/2 cup||unsalted almond butter|
|2 tsp||coconut oil|
|1/4 tsp||true cinnamon|
|1/3 tsp||sea salt|
|1 scoop||Bodylogix® Natural Whey™ Vanilla Bean|
- Line a 9" square pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, cashews, slivered almonds, hemp seeds, raisins and Bodylogix® Natural Whey™ Vanilla Bean.
- In a medium saucepan, over low to medium heat, add almond butter, coconut oil, honey, sea salt and cinnamon. Melt together.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Transfer mixture into 9" square pan and press down firmly to pack bars tightly. This will ensure that they stick together well enough to hold a bar shape.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut into 14 to 16 bars and store in fridge or at room temperature.