One Pot Turkey ‘Chili’
|700 g||ground turkey or 5 portions black beans|
|4||medium sweet potatoes|
|2 tbsp||olive oil|
|1 bunch||swiss chard|
|1 bunch||green onion|
|salt and pepper|
- Peel and cube the sweet potatoes. Bake at 356°F (180°C) on a parchment lined sheet until soft.
- In a large hot pot, heat olive oil and add in the green onions and spices.
- Add in the turkey and allow to brown.
- Cheek the lime and squeeze into the pot.
- In the food processor, mix the tomatoes and half of the peppers, and add to the pot once the meat is brown. **Add beans in here.
- Chop and add in the remaining vegetables (except the avocado) and allow to simmer for 20 minutes, stirring often.
- Serve over roasted veggies, and garnish with avocado.