Morning Protein Muffin
|1 cup||oat flour|
|1/4 cup||almond flour|
|1/2 cup||organic unsweetened yogurt|
|1 cup||unsweetened applesauce|
|2 tbsp||maple syrup|
|1 tsp||pure vanilla extract|
|1||peeled mashed ripe banana|
|1 tsp||true cinnamon|
|1 1/2 tsp||
|1/2 tsp||aluminum-free baking soda|
|1 tsp||fresh orange zest|
|1 cup||frozen or fresh organic blueberries or berries of choice|
|3 scoops||Bodylogix® Natural Whey™ Vanilla Bean|
Makes 3 servings
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Place muffin liners in muffin tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine egg whites, yogurt, applesauce, vanilla, maple syrup and mashed banana.
- In a second large mixing bowl, combine the oat flour, almond flour, Bodylogix® Natural Whey™ Vanilla Bean, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and orange zest.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients until well blended.
- Add blueberries. Gently mix everything together.
- Fill each muffin about a third of the way and place in oven to bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Store in fridge or at room temperature.
*Heating may denature protein