1 cup oat flour
1/4 cup almond flour
1/2 cup organic unsweetened yogurt
3 egg whites
1 cup unsweetened applesauce
2 tbsp. maple syrup
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1 peeled mashed ripe banana
1 tsp. true cinnamon
1 1/2 tsp. aluminum-free baking powder
1/2 tsp. aluminum-free baking soda
1 tsp. fresh orange zest
1 cup frozen or fresh organic blueberries or berries of choice
3 scoops Bodylogix® Natural Whey Vanilla Bean
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Place muffin liners in muffin tin.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine egg whites, yogurt, applesauce, vanilla, maple syrup and mashed banana.
3. In a second large mixing bowl, combine the oat flour, almond flour, Bodylogix® Natural Whey Vanilla Bean, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and orange zest.
4. Combine wet and dry ingredients until well blended.
5. Add blueberries. Gently mix everything together.
6. Fill each muffin about a third of the way and place in oven to bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
7. Store in fridge or at room temperature.
*Heating may denature protein
Per serving: 37.3 g protein; 494 calories; 8.9 g fat; 67.6 g carbs; 28.4 g sugar