1 ½ cup almond flour
1 tbsp cinnamon
¼ tsp salt
½ cup honey
¾ cup cashew butter
¼ cup coconut oil
½ tsp vanilla
Optional Coating Ingredients:
¼ cup coconut sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
- Cream cashew butter, honey, vanilla and coconut oil in a bowl together.
- Once wet ingredients have come together, add in cinnamon, protein powder, salt and almond flour and combine.
- Once the mixture has reached a dough-like consistency use a small scoop (or tablespoon) to measure out 16-18 portions and roll into balls.
- In a small bowl combine coconut sugar and cinnamon, if doing optional topping. Roll each ball in the mixture until coated.
- Place balls in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.